Our next Signature Workshop with Cacao Ceremony, Kundalini Yoga, Dynamic Meditation and Sound Bath is on Sunday 4 March 2018 from 9:45am until 4pm in Howden-le-Wear, County Durham.
The theme of March’s Signature Workshop is ‘Self-Healing and Renewal’.
Over winter things start to slow down, days get shorter and temperatures drop. The build up to the festive period redirects our attention to gatherings, shopping for gifts for loved ones, and preparing for the year to end.
Once the New Year begins, our energy and motivation still tends to slow and we may lose sight of health and physical goals that seemed so important in the warmer days of summer and autumn.
Even with the promise of more sunshine, blooming of flowers, and warmer temperatures, it can be challenging to know how to emerge from the hibernation of winter and the cold, short days to make the most of Spring.
Join Catherine Mair (Dynamic Wellbeing) and Dyal Sangeet Kaur (Sound Therapist) for this very special day of self-celebration, to kick start our way out of hibernation mode, celebrate the energising Springtime self-healing and renewal process, and to create a happy, healthy, more love-filled Spring for ourselves!
Our Signature Workshops with Cacao Ceremony, Kundalini Yoga, Dynamic Meditation and Sound Bath are unique and specifically designed to deeply nourish, uplift and transform body, mind and soul and experience profound radiance.
Our Signature Workshops are suitable for all levels of experience and include:
- Group meditation, mantra, and positive affirmation readings to set our intention at the beginning the day.
- Powerful raw cacao ceremony with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to connect with the inner self and pave the way to transformation.
- Two hours of nourishing and uplifting Kundalini Yoga, including our unique 60 minute Dynamic Meditation, to clear subconscious blocks and let go.
- Powerful, soothing, and healing one hour Sound Bath with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to awaken intuitive faculties and create a transcendent state of being.
- Beverages and raw cacao snacks to enjoy.
- Peaceful and tranquil setting to rest, reflect, nourish, integrate, consolidate, and regenerate.
- Contributory shared vegetarian lunch – please bring a small portion of vegetarian food to share on the day.
Investment in You:
£40.00 plus £2.38 Eventbrite administration fee payable upon booking. Bookings are non-refundable.
How to book:
To experience a truly uplifting and transformational day full of wonderful self-care activities that will deeply nourish your body, mind, and soul, please book your place via Eventbrite: https://kundalini-yoga-and-gong-workshop-with-cacao.eventbrite.co.uk/
Spaces are limited so please book early to secure your place. Your place is only secured when your payment is received. For more information, please contact Catherine by phone/text: 07380 289646 or email: email@example.com
The day begins at 9:45am and finishes at 4pm. We will be very grateful if attendees can arrive on time so that we can keep to schedule.
What to bring:
Yoga mats are provided. Please bring:
- a cushion
- a blanket
- a bottle of water
- a small portion of vegetarian food to share
- an extra layer of clothing to cover up and stay warm during the Sound Bath
How to find us:
Our workshop takes place in the rural setting of Howden-le-Wear, County Durham. Full schedule, joining instructions, and specific directions to the venue will be emailed to you once you have booked your place.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a very unique and special day!
Much love and Sat Nam,
Catherine and Dyal x