Our Signature Workshops with Cacao Ceremony, Yoga, Dynamic Meditation and Sound Bath are unique and specifically designed to deeply nourish, uplift and transform body, mind and soul and experience profound radiance.
Our Signature Workshops are suitable for all levels of experience and include:
- Group meditation, mantra, and positive affirmation readings to set our intention at the beginning the day.
- Powerful raw cacao ceremony with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to connect with the inner self and pave the way to transformation.
- Two hours of nourishing and uplifting yoga, including our unique 60 minute Dynamic Meditation, to clear subconscious blocks and let go.
- Powerful, soothing, and healing one hour Sound Bath with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to awaken intuitive faculties and create a transcendent state of being.
- Beverages and raw cacao snacks to enjoy.
- Peaceful and tranquil setting to rest, reflect, nourish, integrate, consolidate, and regenerate.
- Contributory shared vegetarian lunch – please bring a small portion of vegetarian food to share on the day.
We are currently taking a break from teaching to enable us to develop and deepen our own personal practice and increase our knowledge and understanding of yoga and its origins to ensure that we teach from a place of awareness, truth and authenticity, without dogma and without guru-worship.
We will share details as soon as we plan to resume our signature workshops.
Here are two interesting and thought-provoking peer-reviewed publications which offer alternative views on Kundalini Yoga.
Highly recommended reading for anyone practising or thinking about practising Kundalini Yoga or pursuing a Kundalini Yoga teacher training course.
Click here to read the full article: Deslippe, Philip Roland_2012_From Maharaj to Mahan Tantric
Click here to read the full article: Singh, Dr Trilochan_1977_Sikhism and Tantric Yoga
Click here to find out more: What is Kundalini Yoga all about?
Let’s Get Social!
Like the Dynamic Wellbeing Facebook page to keep up-to-date with the latest news, offers and promotions; information on yoga and meditation classes; signature workshops with cacao ceremony, yoga, dynamic meditation and sound bath; wellbeing life coaching programmes, and green space and natural environment activities in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyneside, the Tyne Valley, Northumberland, and County Durham.