Dynamic Wellbeing presents ‘The Path to the Heart of the Universe Workshop with Cacao Ceremony‘ in Howden-le-Wear, County Durham on Sunday 27 August from 9:45am until 4pm. This very special day of self-celebration is organised and run by Jai Sundri Kaur (Dynamic Wellbeing) and Dyal Sangeet Kaur (Sound Therapist).
For the Soul, there is always a longing to merge with the Divine, with that which we are all connected to, which is in essence the Heart of the Universe. In our day-to-day lives most of us do not allow space for this connection, or even believe that it exists. We don’t see how wonderful we are and unfortunately, no one ever tells us until it is too late, when we’re already stuck in the pattern of identifying through the Ego rather than through the Soul. The answer is to create an ever-stronger connection to the voice of the Soul and simply to “be”. We do this through self-awareness, self-love, self-acceptance, and self-celebration.
Join Jai Sundri Kaur and Dyal Sangeet Kaur to have a pure experience of your connection with the Heart of the Universe and a celebration of self. Discover, develop, and nurture the beauty that is already within so that it consolidates in the forefront of our lives and calibrates our relationship to the Universe.
‘The Path to the Heart of the Universe Workshop with Cacao Ceremony’ is suitable for all levels of experience and includes:
- Heart-centred group meditation, mantra, and readings to open our path to the Heart of the Universe.
- Powerful raw cacao ceremony with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to open the heart and pave the way to transformation.
- Two hours of nourishing and uplifting Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®, including active Kundalini meditation, to open, balance, and strengthen the heart centre.
- Powerful, soothing, and healing one hour Sound Bath with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to awaken intuitive faculties and create a transcendent state of being.
- Beverages and raw cacao snacks to enjoy (please inform Jai of any allergies).
- Peaceful and tranquil setting to rest, reflect, nourish, integrate, consolidate, and regenerate.
NB: Contributory shared vegetarian lunch – please bring a small portion of vegetarian food to share on the day.
Investment in You:
£40.00 plus £3.07 Eventbrite administration fee payable upon booking. Bookings are non-refundable.
How to book:
To experience a truly uplifting and transformational day full of wonderful self-care activities that will deeply nourish your heart, mind, body, and soul, please book your place via this Eventbrite link: https://path-to-heart-of-universe-cacao-ceremony.eventbrite.co.uk
Spaces are limited so please book early to secure your place. Your place is only secured when your payment is received. For more information, please contact Jai by phone/text: 07380 289646 or email: email@example.com
The day begins at 9:45am and finishes at 4pm. We will be very grateful if attendees can arrive on time so that we can keep to schedule.
What to bring:
Yoga mats are provided. Please bring:
- a cushion
- a blanket
- a bottle of water
- a small portion of vegetarian food to share
- an extra layer of clothing to cover up and stay warm during the Sound Bath
How to find us:
Our workshop takes place in the rural setting of Howden-le-Wear, County Durham. Full schedule, joining instructions, and specific directions to venue will be emailed to you once you have booked your place.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a very unique and special day!
Much love and Sat Nam,
Jai and Dyal x
Like the Dynamic Wellbeing Facebook page to keep up-to-date with the latest news, offers and promotions, Kundalini Yoga classes, meditation and mindfulness workshops, wellbeing life coaching, and green space retreats from Dynamic Wellbeing.