Our next Signature Workshop with Cacao Ceremony, Kundalini Yoga, Dynamic Meditation and Sound Bath is on Sunday 27 May 2018 from 9:45am until 4:00pm in Howden-le-Wear, County Durham.
The theme of May’s Signature Workshop is ‘The Wisest Teacher Lives Within You’.
The concept of time is changing and life in the 21st century seems to rush along at an ever increasing pace. It’s hard to not feel overwhelmed when there aren’t enough hours in the day to get things done or events that took place last week seemed to have happened months ago. Pressure can manifest as doubt, fear or anxiety when the ever-increasing to-do list never seems to get any shorter.
During times of change, stress or pressure, our mind (ego) tends to convince us to separate and withdraw from others, sometimes in unhealthy ways, or go into a fantasy and generate thoughts of fear. It is at these times when we need to rely on our intuition and live from the soul, yet we often forget to.
To live by the soul means to listen to our intuition – the voice of our own inner teacher – which guides us from darkness (unconsciousness) into light (expanded consciousness). As human beings, we have the power to expand our consciousness to open ourselves to new possibilities, reconnect with our inner selves, and free ourselves from limiting beliefs that can hold us back from happiness and fulfilment.
Join Catherine Mair (Dynamic Wellbeing) and Dyal Sangeet Kaur (Sound Therapist) for this very special day of self-celebration, to connect with your inner teacher, rely on the strength of your own soul and experience life filled with endless possibilities to further your highest potential.
Our Signature Workshops with Cacao Ceremony, Kundalini Yoga, Dynamic Meditation and Sound Bath are unique and specifically designed to deeply nourish, uplift and transform body, mind and soul and experience profound radiance.
Our Signature Workshops are suitable for all levels of experience and include:
- Group meditation, mantra, and positive affirmation readings to set our intention at the beginning the day.
- Powerful raw cacao ceremony with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to connect with the inner self and pave the way to transformation.
- Two hours of nourishing and uplifting Kundalini Yoga, including our unique 60 minute Dynamic Meditation, to clear subconscious blocks and let go.
- Powerful, soothing, and healing one hour Sound Bath with Paiste Symphonic Gongs to awaken intuitive faculties and create a transcendent state of being.
- Beverages and raw cacao snacks to enjoy.
- Peaceful and tranquil setting to rest, reflect, nourish, integrate, consolidate, and regenerate.
- Contributory shared vegetarian lunch – please bring a small portion of vegetarian food to share on the day.
Investment in You:
£40.00 plus £2.51 Eventbrite administration fee payable upon booking. Bookings are non-refundable.
How to book:
To experience a truly uplifting and transformational day full of wonderful self-care activities that will deeply nourish your body, mind, and soul, please book your place via Eventbrite: https://the-wisest-teacher-lives-within-you.eventbrite.co.uk
Spaces are limited so please book early to secure your place. Your place is only secured when your payment is received. For more information, please contact Catherine by phone/text: 07380 289646 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The day begins at 9:45am and finishes at 4:00pm. We will be very grateful if attendees can arrive on time so that we can keep to schedule.
What to bring:
Yoga mats are provided. Please bring:
- a cushion
- a blanket
- a bottle of water
- a small portion of vegetarian food to share
- slippers/thick socks to walk around indoors
- an extra layer of clothing to cover up and stay warm during the Sound Bath
How to find us:
Our workshop takes place in the rural setting of Howden-le-Wear, County Durham. Full schedule, joining instructions, and specific directions to the venue will be emailed to you once you have booked your place.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a very unique and special day!
Much love and Sat Nam,
Catherine and Dianne x